Friday, January 23, 2009

officially famous

Apparently our college puts out a newsletter every month, though I've yet to see one in the five months that I've been working here. My boss is very excited that this month our office was asked to contribute, and decided that since three of us are relatively new (we all got hired around the same time), she was going to introduce us by spotlighting each of us in this month's issue with little mini-biographies!


Imagine. My. Joy.


So, after writing the stupidest bio about my background (which wasn't really about me, but actually about how wonderful our office is and the overall amazingness of the college and our customer service skills--but that's beside the point), my boss asked the three of us to take a nice, professional picture to submit as well. This is what we came up with.

I think my boss is going to love it, don't you?


2 comments:

North148 said...

I think your boss is rethinking his options...how did you get to be on the bottom...did you see that bug on the floor? He was saying I don't get it...I am going to ask Mr Bojangles...

Erin The Great said...

It's fabulous and totally works!