Monday, November 24, 2008

I took part in the mania


It could've been better, could've been worse. A good bit of it was crazy dramatic and way corny, but that was to be expected, so I really can't complain. A couple of scenes really bothered me, but overall I wasn't disappointed. It's just such a great story (props to the BYU grad!), how can you not love it in the end? And yes, I'm still on Team Jacob!

I'm still trying to figure out why the director didn't ask me to be in the movie, though...it just doesn't make any sense! Sure, I don't act, but I'm paler than Snow White and would have saved them a lot of money on make-up. Plus, I wouldn't have minded spending time around this particular vampire cast. I just hope the director realizes his mistake and contacts me before the next movie.

4 comments:

lauren said...

how can you still be on team jacob? te hee. i agree about the makeup. sheesh.

Tori said...

I heard you were making a twilight movie.

and jacob is totally sharkboy (from sharkboy and lava girl). how can you even like him. ick.

Caitlin & Kyle said...

1. I have never seen sharkboy and lava girl. sounds interesting...haha
2. I like jacob from the books, not the movie!

Erin The Great said...

Team Jacob?? Really?? You would rather her end up with a hormone pumped teenager then a guy who loves her for everything that she is and she loves him in return...She loves Jacob, but she's not 'In Love' with Jacob. Big difference.