Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I think like this when I'm tired.

I am so tired that I'm not sure I'm actually awake.

I sat in traffic for 2+ hours this morning because a couple of idiots couldn't be bothered to look over their shoulders while switching lanes (I'm not heartless--everyone's ok).

I hear that if you bring in old campaign signs to Sticky Fingers today that they'll give you a free entree. There are a few of those sitting right outside my office (signs, not entrees).

Too bad right now I feel too tired to even think about eating.

My boss thinks vegetarians eat chicken.

I have this song stuck in my head:
Life is like a hurricane, when in Duckberg; Racecars, lasers, aeroplanes--It's a duck-blur! Might solve a myyyyystery (do do dooo) Or rewrite hiiiiistory! Ducktales (woooo ooooooo)

D-D-D-Danger! Watch behind you! There's a stranger out to find you! What to do? Just grab on to some DuckTales (woo ooooo)

I know I left parts out, but these are the good parts. What a great show. I liked the Scottish duck, even though he was bad. How can you not like someone with a thick Scottish brogue?

I also used to like Gummi Bears. Another great show.

I had a crush on Gusto. Sure, he was a bear, but he was my favorite color, and all artsy and whimsical. Sigh.

What a dorky kid I was. Good thing I've grown out of that. ;)
And oh yeah, we have a new president. He's got a tough job ahead of him, that's for sure--but I think he's up to it. He's going to have to be. I hope he listens to everyone like he says he will. Promises are easy to make. Time will tell. I'll stay hopeful.
That's dignity, people. Let's take his advice and unite.

2 comments:

North148 said...

Such a witty mind-

lauren said...

such a great point at the end. let's unite!

and ps, i loved duck tales. always wanted to dive into the money like scrooge mcduck. but that'd prob hurt, now that i think about it.