Tuesday, November 25, 2008

don't send me stupid e-mails

So, the college (where I work) has an "emergency website." I'm not really sure what that means, but it must be a big deal because they just sent out a campus-wide email (that was like 291.2 pages long) telling us about it. Yes, this website will be used in the event of an emergency on the campus. So, if the 410 building burns down, we can at least take comfort in knowing that we can log-on to an emergency website. I wonder if it has calming colors? I feel safer already. Golly gee, this is exciting.

At 2 o'clock today they're going to switch to the emergency website (just as a trial run, of course--if they left it for long students would panic, you know). I know I can't wait. I'm so glad they sent out that email.

Turkey Day: T-minus 2 days and counting! Can you tell I need a break?

1 comment:

North148 said...

Here is one for your stupid e-mail -
I think you should write a book yes you Caitlin call it Caitlin's Thinking and you can add quotes from my brother "Colton" the wasternater.

To believe in dreams everyone likes dreamer but only if the go after them if you just believe - make them happen and I believe you should give your wings room to fly "Josh Groban" to get where they need to be-