Friday, April 24, 2009

8:15

I came in to work this morning feeling pretty tired, but not too bad. I checked my email and checked in some books; I checked the calendars and meeting schedules; I answered phone calls and even checked my facebook. I thought that today wasn't going to be so bad--I was doing well at keeping myself busy--time was sure to fly. It'd be quittin' time before I knew it.

I thought all these things before I looked at the clock.

It's only 8:15.

A.M.

Right now. That's after I took the time to get on this stupid blog thing and type.

I wonder if anyone would notice if I curled up underneath my desk and took a long nap.

1 comment:

North148 said...

to bad they don't have a day called "bring my brother to work" day cause i think Conversations with Colton would be fun..fun for you fun for Colton...go ahead take him out of school...