Friday, September 18, 2009

Life & love were easier when we were kids...

My Aunt Cheryl posted this picture on her blog the other day, and I just think it is hilarious. Not the beautiful blond baby sitting on her mom's lap--there's nothing funny about that breathtaking child--but the dark-haired sister sitting next to her cracks me up. Check out the adoring expression as she gazes lovingly at the mountain of toys next to her (particularly at the Cabbage Patch doll). Have you ever seen such a true expression of contentment and happiness?


Seriously, though, I love this picture and everyone in it!

4 comments:

Tori said...

I laughed really hard at this picture too!! Hahahahahahaha! I was obviously very preoccupied and in love with that doll. And I'm pretty sure the rest of the toys on the couch were also mine! I may need to post this pic on my blog as well...it's too funny.

Andrew and Courtney said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! I didn't even notice that when I looked at it the first time! That is so funny!! Tori would be hogging all the toys. But at least she loves them.

Tori said...

They are MY toys, I LOVE them, and I was showing them to GRAM!

North148 said...

i was surprised that Caitlin got to even hold just one...Tori looked very protective...